Geocaching iphone app download

OceanBreezes

I got a new iphone today and transferred everything from my iphone 6 to iphone xs.  All my apps finally updated except for my Geocaching one.  It remained faded out and would not launch, so I went to the App store and clicked on the download (cloud icon)...nothing happens.  So, I deleted the app and data to try to start fresh...same thing...nothing is downloading.  I have downloaded other new apps today and all others updated.  Any idea what could be happening?

By the way, Cachly downloaded just like my other apps and is working fine, but I like the Geocaching app better, but p[lan to try Cachly on the Apple Watch.  I also got my first Apple Watch, but this did not impact any other app and I know Geocache no longer has an Apple Watch app...trying to get the one on my new iphone to work.

10 hours ago, OceanBreezes said:

I got a new iphone today and transferred everything from my iphone 6 to iphone xs.  All my apps finally updated except for my Geocaching one.  It remained faded out and would not launch, so I went to the App store and clicked on the download (cloud icon)...nothing happens.  So, I deleted the app and data to try to start fresh...same thing...nothing is downloading.  I have downloaded other new apps today and all others updated.  Any idea what could be happening?

Here's a page about fixing app loading problems, just in case that's what you're asking:

https://www.ikream.com/2018/07/how-to-fix-your-apple-iphone-x-that-cant-install-or-download-apps-easy-steps-28601

12 hours ago, kunarion said:

Here's a page about fixing app loading problems, just in case that's what you're asking:

https://www.ikream.com/2018/07/how-to-fix-your-apple-iphone-x-that-cant-install-or-download-apps-easy-steps-28601

Following these steps worked!!!  Thanks so much!  The reboot actually worked...I thought I had already tried that, but it worked this time.  Really appreciate the help!

2 minutes ago, OceanBreezes said:

Following these steps worked!!!  Thanks so much!  The reboot actually worked...I thought I had already tried that, but it worked this time.  Really appreciate the help!

Excellent! :D

About the time you posted, about a dozen of App updates stalled on my iPad.  They finally finished today.  Maybe it was a combination of things.