Can't select text on any GC.com settings page

31BMSG

I use the FSG macro to generate stats to paste into the "about" section of my GC profile information page. This has worked fine in the past but today I discover I can't select text on any of my setting pages either by dragging or ctrl A, I can select text on any other GC page. In order to paste the new information I first have to delete the old by hitting ctrl A, the delete button, then paste the new information. I got this accomplished today by using the delete key to delete the old information line by line, but with 4227 lines of code this was a royal pain. What's up with the web page?

4 minutes ago, 31BMSG said:

I use the FSG macro to generate stats to paste into the "about" section of my GC profile information page. This has worked fine in the past but today I discover I can't select text on any of my setting pages either by dragging or ctrl A, I can select text on any other GC page. In order to paste the new information I first have to delete the old by hitting ctrl A, the delete button, then paste the new information. I got this accomplished today by using the delete key to delete the old information line by line, but with 4227 lines of code this was a royal pain. What's up with the web page?

Have you tried to just upload via he setting in the FSG macro?  It generates the code, opens IE, pastes the code and saves it.

Yes, as posted by thebruce0, this is a known issue with Firefox. It actually is selecting, but you just aren't seeing the highlighting that indicates the text is selected. If you click in the "About" field, hit Ctrl+A, and hit Delete, it will delete all of the contents.

Edited by The A-Team
17 hours ago, on4bam said:

Have you tried to just upload via he setting in the FSG macro?  It generates the code, opens IE, pastes the code and saves it.

That's why I prefer to project-gc stats generator.   Set it up once and it generates a link that can be copied into ones profile and you never have to cut-n-paste stats in your profile again.

9 minutes ago, NYPaddleCacher said:

That's why I prefer to project-gc stats generator.   Set it up once and it generates a link that can be copied into ones profile and you never have to cut-n-paste stats in your profile again.

There is no difference between pasting a link or pasting literally content. :rolleyes: Both is pasting anyway. :o