Spotted a geocache in the movie The Hunted

fractal

Saw The Hunted today.. My main draw was that it was filmed here in Portland. Not too great of a film... Plus, I haven't seen that much blood on screen since the elevator doors opened in The Shining...

But.. In one of the downtown scenes, there was a place that was really familiar. It's a pond and a cool rock that used to hold a geocache (now virtual). I'll never forget that pond icon_wink.gif

So.. If you're going to see the movie, at least see it for that reason... and the fake Max cars.

-fractal

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

N 45? 30.ish

W 122? 58.ish

I had read whidbey walk's thread before going out and seeing it tonight, so i was pretty excited when i saw the swiss cheese statue in the movie.

I kept looking to see 'rabbits waterfront scramble,' or 'one for the little people' but it wasn't to be.

fractal's right on the movie, though. No real plot, but it's worth it just to see the fake MAX train going over my bridge.

And the chase scene is awesome. I love how they go from NE Tillamook Street to NW 21st to SW Broadway to SW Naito Pkwy back to Broadway to the Steel Bridge to the Hawthorne Bridge to the Burnside Bridge then back to the Hawthorne Bridge.

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed

We found "Holy Swiss Cheese, Batman" when it was not a virtual. Kinda scary poking around in all those holes, and with some nasty stuff around. A virtual is very approriate for this area. And that's the only time (so far) that we have been approached by the bacon (although fake bacon).

We just happened to finish watching the DVD of "The Ring" tonight (Swim Fan was already all checked out). We'll go back to said point on movie and watch for "Deceptive" cache.

Sorry Benecio, but you look older than your age!

laurak

Temporarily French Polynesia's most prolific geocachers!

Saw the movie for the second time tonight. Not because it's good, but because i seriously think that this is the second movie produced in the last 10 years that you can see the lower half of my left leg. The first, of course, being 'body of evidence' starring madonna. anyway, i think you can ALMOST see this cache in 'The Hunted' after the prisoner transport van crashes, but i'm not sure.

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed