Unpublished disabled cache

smudge2uk

Hi I'm totally new to this.  I completed a  create your cache page and submitted it.  It came up with error 500. 

I believe I should of received an email saying it is submitted but nothing. Checked spam etc. 

When I go on my page it says unpublished disable cache or unpublished temporarily disabled. It won't let me do anything with it.  Have I just got to wait or has something gone wrong.  I've signed out,  cleared cache etc etc as advised but I'm lost.  

Help

In admin mode, I see your cache as successfully created and saved. A Traditional cache, in South East England  

https://coord.info/GC7Y168

You should have gotten an email about it,  not a 500 error!

Your uploaded image to this thread suggests that you're trying to download the cache to an app, which won't work. Instead, click the link of the cache page that's shown on your "Unpublished disabled caches" page,  or  the link I've provided above - this from a browser, not as an app download.

Once you're on the page, if you still don't see the Blue Submit pane that arisoft has illustrated (it will look slightly different, Edit and Submit, not Resubmit)  you may see either the Log a cache button, or edit, either of which might work.

If you just can't see it from the website, not through an app,  or you can, but there's no edit, log, submit   you could  email the local reviewer -  looks to be Professor Xavier https://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=c1cb7ed0-de05-4ed4-a909-295b0eeb4aa4  

include a GC code. Reviewer can enable/submit.

I  could, but I'd rather not, I think the issue may just be that you're trying to download, rather than view.

Edited by palmetto
  • Helpful 1