Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Muddy-Cache

Premium not working

I purchased a yearly premium membership through the play store this morning and I'm not able to view any premium caches. I've logged out and back in. Can't think of what could be wrong

Premium shows in your profile. If you mean that it works on the web site and not the App, there may be a delay for that. A day or so?

Sometimes the Help Center must help with that.

Edited by kunarion
  • Upvote 1

Screenshot_20181012-145824_Chrome.thumb.jpg.82cdcda5d150e5a6aa3dafa399414ff7.jpgHi there,

I just bought 1 month premium.  In my profile it says premium member, but when I click on multicaches it says "premium only" and I can not open those caches.  A delay seems kind of stupid for an automated process.  I want my money back or fix it please.

Edited by Pgs3000

15 minutes ago, Pgs3000 said:

I want my money back or fix it please.

Either a refund request or a software fix will take much longer than waiting for the account to update.  Your account is "Premium" at this time.

If you really love Geocaching, consider the subscriptions on the web site instead.  The App stores are not so hot for "subscriptions", as you see.

Edited by kunarion

Try signing out (from the Profile page of the app), closing out of the app entirely (not just minimizing), and then opening the app and logging back in.