Premium not working

Muddy-Cache

Screenshot_20181012-145824_Chrome.thumb.jpg.82cdcda5d150e5a6aa3dafa399414ff7.jpgHi there,

I just bought 1 month premium.  In my profile it says premium member, but when I click on multicaches it says "premium only" and I can not open those caches.  A delay seems kind of stupid for an automated process.  I want my money back or fix it please.

Edited by Pgs3000
15 minutes ago, Pgs3000 said:

I want my money back or fix it please.

Either a refund request or a software fix will take much longer than waiting for the account to update.  Your account is "Premium" at this time.

If you really love Geocaching, consider the subscriptions on the web site instead.  The App stores are not so hot for "subscriptions", as you see.

Edited by kunarion
On 11/4/2018 at 6:09 PM, rondam85 said:

I have noticed that on my laptop there are caches that do not show up on my phone app. Why is this? I am a premium member also

Assuming that you're referring to the Official Geocaching app - did you already log out and close the app on your phone, then re-open and log into the app?

No  Like right now I sitting at my laptop on the Official Geocaching website and I have my phone app open to the Official Geocaching app and there are caches on the laptop that are not on my phone app. We went out today to find a bunch of them along a bike path in our area. Thought we found them all but when we got home on the laptop it shows 1 right in the middle of our line of smileys that we missed because it didn't show up on my phone app.

1 hour ago, rondam85 said:

No  Like right now I sitting at my laptop on the Official Geocaching website and I have my phone app open to the Official Geocaching app and there are caches on the laptop that are not on my phone app. We went out today to find a bunch of them along a bike path in our area. Thought we found them all but when we got home on the laptop it shows 1 right in the middle of our line of smileys that we missed because it didn't show up on my phone app.

When you say "No" - do you mean that you didn't log out of the app and then back into it?  If you didn't log out and back in, then I would suggest trying that first:  log out and close the app on your phone, then re-open and log into the app.

After you do that, then does the 1 cache still not show up on the app?  If it still doesn't show up, then it can help to tell us what android/app version you are using.  You can get the version info by going to the app menu (three horizontal lines at upper left corner) and then scroll down to "Version Info".