owned caches

Langzaam

I presume you mean on the map, because you can already look at a list of the caches you have. 

This would be a useful option to have on the map, I agree.

Until it is introduced, you can create a pocket query of caches you own, then view it on the map.  Select the country* where your caches are hidden from the list (use CTRL  and click to select multiple countries, or click a country and then press CTRL A to select all countries), choose the "That I own," and it'll show you up to 1000 of your active, owned caches.  The first map below shows our 31 active finds as of today.

*US cachers can't do this for caches in the USA - they need to select one or more states, and then any foreign hides are omitted unless the caches are in states that appear on the state menu.  

Capture.JPG

An alternative solution would be to add all your hides, or all your active hides, to a bookmark list and then create a PQ based on that bookmark list.  I have all of our hides (including archived) in one bookmark list and PQ for keeping track of caching karma in FindStatGen on GSAK, so when I look at the map of that PQ, I can see all 187 hides.

Capture.JPG

Edited by hzoi
10 hours ago, Langzaam said:

I would like to have a filter making it possible to look at active caches you own. This should make make it easy to see status like available, not active, needs maintaince  etc. When you own a lot of caches the filter should make more easy to filter out status.

I believe what you are requesting is that the owned list of caches allows you to minimally filter out the archived caches. Am I correct?