CITO souvenir not awarded

the Seagnoid

I thought I'd read somewhere that Souvenir's are not posted instantaneously, but may take a day or something to appear on your Profile Stats.  I'd elect for being patient, since you just posted your Attend Log today, and if it doesn't show up by Monday at some point, contact HQ to see what's up.  Since we're on a weekend at the moment, it's unlikely that your Forum Post will get the attention of the people that can actually do something about it.  Link for future reference:

https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=29&pgid=453

Anyone who logged before about 9:30am (Seattle time) unfortunately did not receive a souvenir. Everyone after that should receive them just fine.

We recommend users who did not receive the souvenir delete and repost their log if they want to see the souvenir show up before Monday. On Monday, we will work to get the souvenirs applied to all the necessary accounts automatically. 

Thank you for CITO’ing!!

• Upvote 2

Is there any estimate on how long "as soon as possible" might be?  (I mean, like 1-2 days? A week? A month?)  I realize I can delete & re-add my log to make the souvenir appear, but I'd rather not, and would rather wait for the script.  But I'd assumed the script would be run on Monday, and it's now Wednesday....

Thanks.

On 9/16/2018 at 4:03 AM, Spacemann Spiff said:

Glad to see this thread.  The same thing happened to me.  I attended a CITO event today, and have not received the souvenir yet either.

On 9/16/2018 at 6:25 PM, Spacemann Spiff said:

Much appreciation for the info, Frau Potter.  I will wait until Monday to see if mine appears, and if not, then I'll follow up with deleting & reposting my log.

Thanks!

11 hours ago, Spacemann Spiff said:

Is there any estimate on how long "as soon as possible" might be?  (I mean, like 1-2 days? A week? A month?)  I realize I can delete & re-add my log to make the souvenir appear, but I'd rather not, and would rather wait for the script.  But I'd assumed the script would be run on Monday, and it's now Wednesday....

Thanks.

You've now typed more here than you did in your CITO log, for what it's worth, but I admire your dedication to principle.  Hang in there, Spiff.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, hzoi said:

You've now typed more here than you did in your CITO log, for what it's worth, but I admire your dedication to principle.  Hang in there, Spiff.

Why are there so many smartasses in this forum?  Ever hear of "If you don't have anything nice to say, keep your mouth shut?"  Just wondering.

10 hours ago, Spacemann Spiff said:
19 hours ago, hzoi said:

Why are there so many smartasses in this forum?  Ever hear of "If you don't have anything nice to say, keep your mouth shut?"  Just wondering.

I was being sincere about your dedication to principle.  But thanks for thinking the worst of me.

I hope your souvenir pops soon.  Have a swell day.