Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
geo K

Reposition Bookmark Lists

In the Public Profile under LISTS, there are two groupings. The first is Favorites and the second is Bookmark Lists. I'd like to see the shorter grouping Bookmark Lists listed before the Favorites grouping. Alphabetically this would make sense also Favorites can be quite long.  I am less likely to be interested in somebody's favorites, and I am more likely to be interested in their Bookmark Lists.

• Love 1

There was a two week questionnaire in late Jan '16-Feb '17  in User Insights on things folks would like to see done with lists.   ;)

Remembered you had something else about "lists", and see it's to access them easier there too. 

I use the ignore and watch lists, don't think I've gone back to see who we favorited in years, and could care less of other's bookmarks. 

So whichever way this goes, I don't believe it affects me...   :)

Bookmark Lists are used by the Geocaching Apps. I am not sure that, that audience is looking here. Perhaps I should post it in those threads.

The nice thing about this location is that you can always go to this one place to find these Bookmark Lists. How nice if they were listed first. Seems like a simple change.

Edited by geo K