Who Approves Waymarks?

The Snowdog

For a good long while I was just posting waymarks in a few categories, and the "approver" was always a username. They would often give a personal comment along with the approval, which I really enjoy reading. But now I have branched out and am tossing out new waymarks in many categories, and they are often approved by "The Groundspeak Team." What does this mean? Are these categories that no longer have a group to manage them, and the minions of Groundspeak have to deal with them instead? 

8 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

Sorry, I messed up and don't know how to delete this post. 

If it is one of your posts the only thing I can think of is to edit and remove the information with a note that you have: "posted in error" or something to that effect. I have done this before, when I messed up.

Like just now.

Edited by BK-Hunters
10 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

"Groundspeak Admin" will review waymarks when the officers in a category are taking too long, or sometimes for other reasons.  He's a very cool amphibian.

..and one amphibian that we would NEVER fry up for dinner, as we ALL appreciate ALL of his hard work and dedication to Waymarking!  

• Upvote 1
  • Funny 1
  • Helpful 1