Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
The Snowdog

Waymarking Profile

Is it possible to view someone's Waymarking profile? Everything I've tried takes me to the usual Geocaching profile page.

13 minutes ago, The Snowdog said:

Is it possible to view someone's Waymarking profile? Everything I've tried takes me to the usual Geocaching profile page.

I just tested it on someone's new waymark. It brought me to their WM profile. 

I just tested it my usual way, typing in someone's name under Profile and it worked.

Edited by Max and 99

Speaking of Waymarking Profile, WHY can't I hide my stats like I can on Geocaching? :D

2 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

Speaking of Waymarking Profile, WHY can't I hide my stats like I can on Geocaching? :D

Which naturally begs the question: Why would you want to?

Keith

2 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

You can hide your stats, justo go to "user profile" tab and click on "Edit your account details". There you can edit your statistics settings, if you uncheck all the checkboxes you will hide you stats.  :)

19 minutes ago, razalas said:

You can hide your stats, justo go to "user profile" tab and click on "Edit your account details". There you can edit your statistics settings, if you uncheck all the checkboxes you will hide you stats.  :)

Thank you, razalas! I just figured it out. It's confusing, because  the terminology  refers to "caching stats", etc. even though it's on the Waymarking page. 

Thank you for your help!