Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
The Snowdog

Waymarking Profile

Recommended Posts

Is it possible to view someone's Waymarking profile? Everything I've tried takes me to the usual Geocaching profile page.

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, The Snowdog said:

Is it possible to view someone's Waymarking profile? Everything I've tried takes me to the usual Geocaching profile page.

I just tested it on someone's new waymark. It brought me to their WM profile. 

I just tested it my usual way, typing in someone's name under Profile and it worked.

Edited by Max and 99

Share this post


Link to post

Speaking of Waymarking Profile, WHY can't I hide my stats like I can on Geocaching? :D

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

Speaking of Waymarking Profile, WHY can't I hide my stats like I can on Geocaching? :D

Which naturally begs the question: Why would you want to?

Keith

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

Speaking of Waymarking Profile, WHY can't I hide my stats like I can on Geocaching? :D

 

You can hide your stats, justo go to "user profile" tab and click on "Edit your account details". There you can edit your statistics settings, if you uncheck all the checkboxes you will hide you stats.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, razalas said:

 

You can hide your stats, justo go to "user profile" tab and click on "Edit your account details". There you can edit your statistics settings, if you uncheck all the checkboxes you will hide you stats.  :)

Thank you, razalas! I just figured it out. It's confusing, because  the terminology  refers to "caching stats", etc. even though it's on the Waymarking page. 

Thank you for your help!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1

×