Souvenirs

Red Ryder

51 minutes ago, Red Ryder said:

Could you please place the souvenirs in our souvenir page in the date received. It would make it so much easier to find them and enjoy them.

45 minutes ago, Frau Potter said:

Thank you for the idea. I will pass it along to the right team.

As though this hasn't been suggested before.  

• Upvote 5
54 minutes ago, Frau Potter said:

Thank you for the idea. I will pass it along to the right team.

It would be better if we could have a category for countries/state, another one for promotions and a third one for mega event/geotour. Or at least a way to put them in the order we want.

Because right now my Canadian province are sunk somewhere between the multiple and multiple and multiple and multiple and multiple and multiple souvenir for promotions.

• Upvote 1
37 minutes ago, Frau Potter said:

I realize that it has been suggested multiple times before (such as here: https://forums.geocaching.com/GC/index.php?/topic/345345-sorting-options-for-souvenirs/). I just happened to have responded to this thread to make sure that the user understood that I was passing along the idea. 

I just wonder what makes this user so special that he gets the response from the lackey, when all the other suggestions over the past year or more have been (apparently) ignored.

• Helpful 1
12 hours ago, NanCycle said:
12 hours ago, Frau Potter said:

I realize that it has been suggested multiple times before (such as here: https://forums.geocaching.com/GC/index.php?/topic/345345-sorting-options-for-souvenirs/). I just happened to have responded to this thread to make sure that the user understood that I was passing along the idea. 

I just wonder what makes this user so special that he gets the response from the lackey, when all the other suggestions over the past year or more have been (apparently) ignored.

Well, they did say "please," rather than demand it happen yesterday or passively snark about why it's not already an option.  That can be rare around here.

• Upvote 1