Halloween Caching

Gabeman26

8 minutes ago, Gabeman26 said:

Would anyone be interested in doing some caching at some cemeteries during the month of October?

Or go to other haunted places that have caches nearby?

Depends on the cemetery but for the most part,  it probably isn't a good idea if the plan is to go at night. Flashlights can draw unwanted attention and sometimes the police. Other haunted places would be fun though! :yikes:

• Upvote 1

Think I've done most of the spooky caches in this area. 

- Something about misshapen dolls hanging and scattered in the woods gave me the heebie jeebies on one.

Seems that most late-night caches near cemeteries here have been archived.  Cemeteries near me have set hours.

A while ago one here posted that they carry a very-high lumen light (really not needed to simply walk in the woods).

- Lights looking like a ufo, car/plane crash, what-have-you shining into home windows a quarter-mile away kinda does things to people...

6 hours ago, Gabeman26 said:

Would anyone be interested in doing some caching at some cemeteries during the month of October?

Or go to other haunted places that have caches nearby?

I have been told by LEO that cemeteries in Texas are Closed at night, unless there is a sign specifically stating otherwise.  I wasn't cited, and and already made it back to the car when he approached.

Could be a fun idea otherwise.

I forget where in Texas you are, but there is a Halloween-themed event near Jacksonville around that date.