New twist on fake discoveries

Zekester & Simon

15 minutes ago, Zekester & Simon said:

Yesterday I received email notification of discovery on 13 of my TBs all of which have been missing since at least 2010.  The new twist is that if you go to the web page for any of those TBs, there is no discovery log on the page.  The last entry for each one is the entry where I marked it as missing.  Odd.

Are the logs back-dated?

• Upvote 1
On 9/9/2018 at 3:12 PM, kunarion said:
On 9/9/2018 at 2:52 PM, Zekester & Simon said:

Yesterday I received email notification of discovery on 13 of my TBs all of which have been missing since at least 2010.  The new twist is that if you go to the web page for any of those TBs, there is no discovery log on the page.  The last entry for each one is the entry where I marked it as missing.  Odd.

Are the logs back-dated?

Good question; that's my guess, too. 

(Second possibility: they already deleted the logs.)

9 minutes ago, Team Christiansen said:

See profile here.

ZS.JPG.f392bf7b755a73cc76cfca9825d931a4.JPG

5b98063aa23d7_TBsowned.JPG.e82e65c2cff212202ad96e264ba8a0dd.JPG

Huh!   When I looked, there was nothing there.  Looked again, still nothing.  No Finds or hides either.  Weird!

When I follow your link, I get your result, but when I just click on the profile name in the OP -- NOTHING.

Edited by NanCycle
Add
Just now, NanCycle said:

Huh!   When I looked, there was nothing there.  Looked again, still nothing.  No Finds or hides either.  Weird!

Same here originally. Clicking on his/her avatar here in the forums will result with the 0 finds profile. But clicking on Find another player while in my dashboard and typing in the full caching name ended up with different results.

There's a lot of folks in the forums that show a blank, no finds/hides profile.  It's on Groundspeak's end.   Still not fixed.

I thought an ex Reviewer  was a troll over it.   :D   Ampersands, spaces, a couple things.

An issue I remember someone mentioning in '15,  but really noticed during that mary hyde promotion, where people had problems logging their own stuff.