Cannot copy coords on Update Home Location Page

Max and 99

Windows Pro Firefox 61.0.1

I just tried it, and once I clicked on the Search button to the right of coords pane, it worked.  I'll mention that i'm finding that I often have to highlight copied text into forms for the forms to see them, this all over the web,   since my last Firefox update. 

See if that works?

In another recent Website thread,  ku'  posted about waiting until after the Sept 11  site update before spending  much time trouble shooting. I think he's onto something ;-)

• Upvote 1
36 minutes ago, Team Christiansen said:

Don't have Firefox to see what you're seeing, but I just tested Chrome, IE, and Edge and they all work manipulating the contents of the coordinate box and for dragging the pin. 

And that includes copying the coordinates in the box? That's the only problem I'm having and it works on all other sites I'm using, just not geocaching.

Try copying the coordinates as you usually do, then paste them to a text editor like Notepad.   When I do this I get two blank lines, which are actually two CR LF (carriage return, line feed) characters, prior to the actual coordinates, but I don't know why it happens.  One way around this is to click the pencil symbol next to the coordinates and copy the original coordinates.

5 minutes ago, dashodoric said:

I have windows 10 and I cannot load caches on to my GPS I have an Etrex 10

That's an entirely different topic from the OP.

You need to be more specific.  When you click "GPX File", you can't save the GPX file into Garmin/GPX?  Remember that an Etrex 10 has strict limits on the amount of data it can display or load.

Did it work before today? Does the computer see the Etrex as a "USB drive"?  Which process are you using?