Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
MotherHen12

Statistics not updating

I found two caches on Tuesday - 4th September - (this week) for my 366 challenge but they do not appear on my statistics. They still say that I haven't found a cache on that date. Originally, I logged them on 5th, but went back and edited the log. In the past, this has always worked, but not this time. The caches were GC63TMV Under cover and GC63TMJ Stumpy.

13 minutes ago, MotherHen12 said:

I found two caches on Tuesday - 4th September - (this week) for my 366 challenge but they do not appear on my statistics. They still say that I haven't found a cache on that date. Originally, I logged them on 5th, but went back and edited the log. In the past, this has always worked, but not this time. The caches were GC63TMV Under cover and GC63TMJ Stumpy.

I'm seeing 2 caches found that day on your stats. Am I looking on the wrong grid? I rarely look at stats so I'm not sure this is what you are referring to. 

Sep    1    1    0    2    1    1    0    0    8    0    2    0    0    0    0    7    4    15    0    1    0    0    0    0    2    25    0    0    0    0    X    70

Edited by Max and 99

That is interesting and yes... they are there now! They weren't first thing this morning. I wonder if they are refreshed at midnight US time?

Keep in mind that there are two ways to view your statistics - through the statistics tab on your public profile, and through your dashboard.  If you view through your public profile, it doesn't force a refresh, but if you view through your dashboard, it usually does.  So if you want up to date stats, go through the dashboard.  If they're not fresh enough, try reloading the page.

When you edit a log, it does not automatically trigger an update for the statistics. It can take 24 hours or so. If you log another cache before the 24 hours is up, the statistics will update then.