Taking too much time and effort

Tallox

Because of the"improvements " I'm having issues downloading the caches . From what I'm reading, take more time also. I wish they would have left the Option "Send to GPS" for those who did not have an issue with it. Yes I know it was buggy at times but it worked most of the time for me. Because of this issue, I will drop my membership and archive my many caches soon.

1 hour ago, Tallox said:

Because of the"improvements " I'm having issues downloading the caches . From what I'm reading, take more time also. I wish they would have left the Option "Send to GPS" for those who did not have an issue with it. Yes I know it was buggy at times but it worked most of the time for me. Because of this issue, I will drop my membership and archive my many caches soon.

Thank you for letting us know.  I'm sorry for your frustration. I've had my share of that on the website. 

3 hours ago, Tallox said:

Because of the"improvements " I'm having issues downloading the caches . From what I'm reading, take more time also.

Which brand and model of GPS?

You may be able to use the GPX File button, which loads GPS very much like Send To GPS.  But without specifics, it's hard to guess.

GPX File is fast and easy, but I prefer loading entire townfuls at once, with Pocket Queries. That, and Lists are fast, too.

I don't have a GPS too old to load with the above, but just for gee-whiz, I'm at looking simple ways to load them, but that takes special setup, and first you get to decide which software to use, and that depends on the computer.

Remember that Send to GPS used an insecure Internet protocol, which is why computers with modern security updates had trouble running it. Out of an abundance of caution, it's gone.  I like a fast way to load a GPS, I don't like to hack my PC in order to do so.  Most of us have no say in what gets changed, changes seem arbitrary, even counterproductive, and my suggestions are ignored.  I'm not looking forward to the next features to be unilaterally removed, although you can see which ones they likely are.  It is frustrating.  Still, demanding plugins that have security issues, Geociding over that, is your prerogative, but I don't highly recommend it. B)

Edited by kunarion