Help

baggins52

The download to GPSh as been discontinued I believe. It was not functioning for a while. You will need to go to the download to  GPX route. I have iCache.com app on my computer, do  go ton a cache page -f download to P GPX. That will out the cage GPX in your computer, mine under downloads, . then select all those GPX files and find upload on the iCache page and upload to your CONNECTED GPS unit. Someone will probably be able to give a better method!

6 hours ago, baggins52 said:

Please can anyone help, I make a list of caches on my computer, the list goes to my phone but not on the computer to download to my Garmin GPS. Very clear instructions please not a computer person. 

This covers the basic setup and operation.  Have the latest version of Garmin Express running, and for any List, when you click the "Send To Garmin" button, the GPX List file is sent to your Garmin GPS.

What model of Garmin GPS is it?  This only applies to models that can directly load a "GPX" file.  If you can use the "GPX File" button, you can use "Send To Garmin" (not to be confused with the old "Send To GPS" button which is gone).  But even with a very old GPS, hope is not lost.

Edited by kunarion
  • Upvote 1

I have the same problem-have downloaded  Mytrax     but it wont sent the information from my downloads to garmin etrex gps          now tried easygps     the same as too  icache   and   gpx routes                  I love walking and geoing this has ruined the ease of just plugging in gps and transferring  it over           please can someone help

1 hour ago, teamstanfield said:

I have the same problem-have downloaded  Mytrax     but it wont sent the information from my downloads to garmin etrex gps          now tried easygps     the same as too  icache   and   gpx routes                  I love walking and geoing this has ruined the ease of just plugging in gps and transferring  it over           please can someone help

Can you set up Garmin Express? If so, you might be able to use and send Lists. Basic info is here:

https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=138&pgid=827

Edited by kunarion