mystery final location

thebreadmaster

hi

I used to use the 'send to gps' function, and it would load the final location of mystery caches that I solved and edited with the pencil icon.

now with the 'download gpx' function, it sends the initial coordinates of the mystery instead.

any ideas for the fix?  or do I have to manually 'enter next stage' on the gps?

thanks

15 hours ago, thebreadmaster said:

hi

I used to use the 'send to gps' function, and it would load the final location of mystery caches that I solved and edited with the pencil icon.

now with the 'download gpx' function, it sends the initial coordinates of the mystery instead.

thanks

The following is from another thread; there seems to be a contradiction here.  

The GPX file you get from the GPX button is the same one that previously got loaded by the "Send to My GPS" plugins. It's just the transfer method that has changed.

20 hours ago, thebreadmaster said:

hi

thanks

Someone reported on page 2 of the Release Notes thread that the "Download GPX" on the map pop-up doesn't use corrected coordinates but the GPX button on the cache page itself does (as it always has). Try using the button on the cache page and see how it goes.