What does this mean?!

ShadowFox1308

Hi! So basically I’ve researched a lot about travel bugs and how they move around and what not, but no matter how hard I try I can’t seem to find the answer to my question, if you could answer I would be very grateful!

The question is, when on the geocaching app and viewing a geocache if it has a number by the travel bug symbol (for instance 1) does that mean there is 1 travel bug in that geocache at that very moment? Or does that mean that there Has been one in the past that has been to that cache. 

It may sound confusing and I’m sorry if I have confused you! I’m just rather confused myself! Cheers! 

12EFD451-15D3-4BFA-AEDC-8E5F0691A5E5.jpeg

1 hour ago, ShadowFox1308 said:

Hi! So basically I’ve researched a lot about travel bugs and how they move around and what not, but no matter how hard I try I can’t seem to find the answer to my question, if you could answer I would be very grateful!

The question is, when on the geocaching app and viewing a geocache if it has a number by the travel bug symbol (for instance 1) does that mean there is 1 travel bug in that geocache at that very moment? Or does that mean that there Has been one in the past that has been to that cache. 

It may sound confusing and I’m sorry if I have confused you! I’m just rather confused myself! Cheers! 

12EFD451-15D3-4BFA-AEDC-8E5F0691A5E5.jpeg

Don't count on any TBs actually being in the geocache. Be happy if it is.