Wednesday Night Ghost Fright!

soup

I'll be there and i'm bringing my friend emily. she's looking for love... so all you single boys be ready!

too bad we missed you last night, soup. we left at about 10:20. if i'd only ordered another glass of wine...

hopefully, how to pay you for the trip will work itself out.

If there's gravity, then how you explain birds!?!

62% chance I will be able to make it. The problem is I have to be at work @ 5am. So. 8pm tour followed by insane amounts of drinks afterward, that puts me back home about 4am. I've done it before. icon_razz.gif We'll see what bubble_luscious thinks of the whole thing. Say, what are the D.W.I. laws like in Oregon?

62% chance I will be able to make it. The problem is I have to be at work @ 5am. So. 8pm tour followed by insane amounts of drinks afterward, that puts me back home about 4am. I've done it before. icon_razz.gif We'll see what bubble_luscious thinks of the whole thing. Say, what are the D.W.I. laws like in Oregon?

Since alot of you already congregate on Wednesday eves, what say we schedule the meeting with Kyle for 7 ish next Wednesday at Camille Park? Then those who wish can head for the designated drinking hole whilst the rest (those of us with kids) can head back home.

I've posted a poll for which night works best for everyone and cross post this in the THPRD Guy thread.

-

It was recently listed as number 9 or 10 on the travel channels 10 most spookiest places to visit.

I want to go. I will tell you what...we can even put together a pool to get the tophsirisii rd guy to go to.

fyi..they listed Crescent City California down in redwood and steak and eggs neck of the woods like number 5 or 6 for big foot area.

Yes...........

I read about these "Tunnels" on a Flight, in one of those Sky_Zines.

Soup, if yah' still got room count me in for two.........

The Wife and I.

I got to get Makiao's log book to him, hopefully he'll get some time to go. Looking forward to seeing Fractal, too!

...............Thanks, Soup

.................Theta_Null

Here it is.

Meet at Hobo's Restaurant on 7/24/02. Meet about 7-7:30 pm. The tour starts at 8pm. Bring your $$ if you havent payed me yet. No flashlight needed. They have good food at the restaurant.

People coming

Person Total # people

Makaio 1

Syn 1

Laurencat 2

Fractal 1

Mysister 1

Bodoni 1

Theta_null 2

1pilot 2

Dasein 2

me 1

my Coworkers 7

That is 21 folks. I will call the operators to see how many more we can stuff in there.

EXCELLENT RESPONSE EVERYONE!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

soup!

Here it is.

Meet at Hobo's Restaurant on 7/24/02. Meet about 7-7:30 pm. The tour starts at 8pm. Bring your $$ if you havent payed me yet. No flashlight needed. They have good food at the restaurant.

People coming

Person Total # people

Makaio 1

Syn 1

Laurencat 2

Fractal 1

Mysister 1

Bodoni 1

Theta_null 2

1pilot 2

Dasein 2

me 1

my Coworkers 7

That is 21 folks. I will call the operators to see how many more we can stuff in there.

EXCELLENT RESPONSE EVERYONE!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

soup!

quote:
Originally posted by fractal:

So how about a pre-tunnel get together this week?

I suggest Maya's... Right off the Max line and right near the Top Score cache icon_wink.gif

I'm down for whatever everyone wants to do prior to The Fright, but I have a suggestion. How about meeting at XV (15 SW 2nd Ave), then we're only 2-3 blocks away from Hobo's? Also just off the MAX.

quote:
Originally posted by fractal:

So how about a pre-tunnel get together this week?

I suggest Maya's... Right off the Max line and right near the Top Score cache icon_wink.gif

I'm down for whatever everyone wants to do prior to The Fright, but I have a suggestion. How about meeting at XV (15 SW 2nd Ave), then we're only 2-3 blocks away from Hobo's? Also just off the MAX.

Aaah, I thought you meant next week. How about XV next week, then to The Fright by 7-7:30? I have to check the threads again, but if some people are meeting with Kyle (THPRD) I will probably do that so I can get the Creekside-replacement placed out there.

Maya's sounds great, they have Margaritas. I have been on an "icy drink" binge lately.. Margaritas, Daiquiris, Slurpees, Mr.Mistys, and the like. Its crazy, but I just crave them.

Its unknown if I will make it, but I will try (ala last week).

I cant wait for the tunnels. Everything is going smoothly in that department. icon_smile.gif

Maya's sounds great, they have Margaritas. I have been on an "icy drink" binge lately.. Margaritas, Daiquiris, Slurpees, Mr.Mistys, and the like. Its crazy, but I just crave them.

Its unknown if I will make it, but I will try (ala last week).

I cant wait for the tunnels. Everything is going smoothly in that department. icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by my sister:

this week and not pre-tour night.

what about you laurencat?

this week is sooo bad. it's the first week of summer school and i'm already behind (darn organic chemistry). also i have to make mashed potatos for those who just had surgery. feel free to stop by, though, mysister. i've been wanting to see you. i'm looking foward to the tunnels!

If there's gravity, then how you explain birds!?!

I work this night, so I will not be able to meet anyone at XV (I dont even know what XV is..)

But I will meet at Hobo's Restaurant about 7:30 pm. Plenty of time before the 8pm tour.

I will have a waiver for you to sign and I will keep a list of folks who have paid. Just bring the $$ at HOBO's restaurant. I plan on eating there.

People attending

Person Total # people

Makaio 1

Syn 1

Laurencat 2

Fractal 1

Mysister 1

Bodoni 1

oregone 1

Theta_null 3

1pilot 2

Dasein 2

slinger91 1

soup 1

my Coworkers 11 (I might trim this down)

That is 28 folks. I will have to say that we have plenty of folks to attend. I dont think they can accept any more. Plus you dont want too many people there, as it will scare any ghosts away.