[BUG]: New logging experience - Trackable section doesn't "stick"

noncentric

In the new logging experience, the drop-down arrow to 'expand' the Trackables section is not "sticky".  It's now necessary to click the arrow to expand the Trackables section with every log.

It was noted in the April 24, 2017 Release Notes thread that this selection would be "sticky", as noted by a Lackey here, and it was sticky for a while. Not quite sure when the stickyness disappeared, as I usually keep it collapsed.

8 hours ago, noncentric said:

In the new logging experience, the drop-down arrow to 'expand' the Trackables section is not "sticky".  It's now necessary to click the arrow to expand the Trackables section with every log.

It was noted in the April 24, 2017 Release Notes thread that this selection would be "sticky", as noted by a Lackey here, and it was sticky for a while. Not quite sure when the stickyness disappeared, as I usually keep it collapsed.

I concur with this, and it disappeared about a week or two ago; I have kept the TB list open but now I have to click the arrow every log to get the list to show.  At the time I thought it was a setting I had inadvertently changed, and it wasn't annoying enough to try and find out how to change it back.  It would be nice to have my last used option stick though.