Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Max and 99

Geocaching authorizations: Waymarking website

For the first time ever, today on my Geocaching Profile Authorizations page it showed under Apps: Waymarking.com

I've been on that authorizations page many times and Waymarking was never listed. Now it is. Anyone know what's up with that? 

14 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

For the first time ever, today on my Geocaching Profile Authorizations page it showed under Apps: Waymarking.com

I've been on that authorizations page many times and Waymarking was never listed. Now it is. Anyone know what's up with that? 

Interesting. It's been a long time since I looked at that list, so I don't know if it was there before or not. I see there's also an entry for these forums.

Just for kicks, I revoked my authorization for Waymarking.com to see what would happen. I then went over there and logged in, and everything seems to function just as it did before. I never got prompted to provide authorization again, and it hasn't shown up in the Authorizations list again.

Maybe changes are afoot with Waymarking.com?

Yes, the Waymarking site and forums showed up at the same time under app authorizations and I've never seen either there before.