Help me decode this TB

hzoi

Can't read the code on this well enough to pick it up.  It wasn't logged in the cache I found it in so I must not be the only one. Can anyone make this out? (Censoring the first two characters to avoid shenanigans.)

20180827_134807.jpg

Edited by hzoi
2 hours ago, hzoi said:

I got NZ5 but the first one is a little toorunic for me.

Believe it or not, the first one could be a "G".

https://www.colourbox.com/vector/set-of-hand-drawn-vector-calligraphy-letter-g-script-font-isolated-letters-written-with-ink-handwritten-brush-style-hand-lettering-for-logos-packaging-design-poster-typographic-set-on-white-background-vector-29600175

...or a lowercase "Y"?

Edited by kunarion

I don't know if anyone remembers this, but over two months ago someone was on the forums asking for help redeeming a GC PM Membership card that he won at an auction at the Texas Event last year. He could not read the numbers. He typed to me what he could tell, and together we tried everything we thought any questionable character could be.

He mailed the gift card to me, because he was fed up with trying to figure it out, and paid for his own membership renewal.

Just like the OP, we could not figure out the code (although you guys did great with the TB number!).  However, after two months the envelope never arrived, and HQ says they can't help me because they have no number like that in their system. $30 down the drain. So frustrating!  If it ever arrives (unlikely), I'll reach out to the experts that posted on this forum thread.

12 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

I don't know if anyone remembers this...

I've used a pm card for the past few years, rather than maybe forgetting to scrap the "bill you forever"  with a credit card.

The last two had code issues, both with a problem with an end of the scratch-off "hiding" part of the code.