BUG: TB logs get wrong date

I’m using version 6.9.0 of the Geocacging app on an iPhone SE with iOS 11.4.1.

After this latest update I have noticed that every time I log a trackable, the log date is one day off. For example all TB logs I did today (August 25th) were logged as if they were made on August 24th. My logs today were of three types, Retrieve, Drop or Write Note, so I suspect this bug affects all types of TB-logs.

NOTE that normal cache logs do not have this bug. So today when I logged a cache and logged a TB that i left in that cache, the cache log got the correct date (August 25th), but the TB log got the wrong date (August 24th). It looked quite weird on my dashboard on the Geocaching web site. :)

I have already changed all the dates in my logs by hand so you will unfortunately not see any ”bug dates” in my stats and logs.

Let me know if you need any more information on the settings of my iPhone or Geocaching app.

On 25.8.2018 at 10:13 PM, BenRoimola said:

After this latest update I have noticed that every time I log a trackable, the log date is one day off. For example all TB logs I did today (August 25th) were logged as if they were made on August 24th. My logs today were of three types, Retrieve, Drop or Write Note, so I suspect this bug affects all types of TB-logs.

NOTE that normal cache logs do not have this bug. So today when I logged a cache and logged a TB that i left in that cache, the cache log got the correct date (August 25th), but the TB log got the wrong date (August 24th). It looked quite weird on my dashboard on the Geocaching web site. :)

I have already changed all the dates in my logs by hand so you will unfortunately not see any ”bug dates” in my stats and logs.

Let me know if you need any more information on the settings of my iPhone or Geocaching app.

I‘m running into that problem, too ...

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 4:13 PM, BenRoimola said:

After this latest update I have noticed that every time I log a trackable, the log date is one day off.

Please excuse my ignorance on this subject, but isn't the app now version 7.1.0  ?

Would that "correct" your issue?

Sorry, edited to add that if others "got the same issue", just curious if they updated to the latest version. 

Edited by cerberus1
  • Upvote 1