Troubbel with downloading caches to my Garmin 62s

FruBoggi

A few weeks ago I got my granddads old GPS, a Garmin 62s.  I installed Garmin Express on my computer and downloaded around 50 caches.  Some days ago I wanted to download more caches, bt now it wo uldn't work.  I deleted Garmin Express, and installed it again.  I tried with Edge, Firefox and Chrome, but the same message comes up.  image.thumb.png.d6f285881cad9d7a04b69440e84f6874.png

Is there anyone who knows what I can do to fix this problem?  The computer detect the GPS and finds it in Garmin Express, but it looks like the browsers and Garmin Express don't communicat the way they should. 

Looks like you are clicking the "Send to GPS" button?  If so, then please know that it just doesn't work anymore.  There are many, many forum topics about this.  You can search for "garmin communicator" in the forum and find the many threads.

Garmin Express is what you'd use for "Send to Garmin", which allows you to send a Bookmark List of caches to your Garmin GPSr.

Your other options are individual cache downloads, using the "GPX File" button on an individual cache page or Pocket Queries.