He's famous but I don't know his name

Max and 99

3 hours ago, BK-Hunters said:

And what is the variable? I checked all the "Famous" categories and there isn't a variable with an "Unknown" option.

Keith

Hay BK.  The person has to be famous.

Hay iconions. The variable asks for the famous person's name. 

Edited by Max and 99
On 8/24/2018 at 10:51 PM, Max and 99 said:

If the waymark category requires that the person be famous, how can the variable state that the person is "unknown"?  My brain does not like this conundrum.

Let's do this again, from the top. Just looked at "Equestrian statues", again. STILL don't see a variable that could state that the person in question is "unknown"....

... ... ... Maybe now I get it, but this is a guess... ...someone entered "Unknown" in the "Identity of Rider" text field, right?

Keith

Hay - trot - you must be under the impression that we are all fully awake, or at least partially awake, when we finally get around to checking out the forums. :lol:

1 hour ago, BK-Hunters said:

Let's do this again, from the top. Just looked at "Equestrian statues", again. STILL don't see a variable that could state that the person in question is "unknown"....

... ... ... Maybe now I get it, but this is a guess... ...someone entered "Unknown" in the "Identity of Rider" text field, right?

Keith

Hay - trot - you must be under the impression that we are all fully awake, or at least partially awake, when we finally get around to checking out the forums. :lol:

Correct! Many times the rider's name is unknown. The opposite of famous!