HELP

Sassquatch

quote:
Originally posted by Lazyboy & Mitey Mite:

Oh, and I do my best thinking when I've had a few beers. No wait, that's how I ended up married.

That may be true, but Mitey Mite makes the best coffee south of the 44th parallel. Quackenbush ain't got nuthin' on her.

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed

quote:

The spoon won't fall over in her coffee. If you can drink that you'd drink bottled mud.

To this day I still think of Mitey Mite's coffee as the tastiest, strongest, yummiest coffee i've ever had. i haven't had a cup that will compete with hers since. i'm thinking of going back to butte falls just to learn her secret.

If there's gravity, then how you explain birds!?!

quote:

Oh wait, you drink vanilla coke don't you?

Hey, that Vanilla Coke thing was a one-time deal. The novelty of finding a new consumer product in a place like Butte Falls must caught me unawares. It wasn't until 2 weeks later did i ever even see vanilla coke for sale up here in portland.

Besides, i was confused that day. So many Butte Falls caches in so little time... icon_smile.gif

No wonder i jumped at the Vanilla Coke, right?

quote:

Oh wait, you drink vanilla coke don't you?

Hey, that Vanilla Coke thing was a one-time deal. The novelty of finding a new consumer product in a place like Butte Falls must caught me unawares. It wasn't until 2 weeks later did i ever even see vanilla coke for sale up here in portland.

Besides, i was confused that day. So many Butte Falls caches in so little time... icon_smile.gif

No wonder i jumped at the Vanilla Coke, right?