Changed coordinates does not reflect in app

pli

Tried a traditional today using the gc.com app for android (newest one, and updated). Found a cache (tradi) on the map, pushed "start" and went for the cache. No one found. Searched high and low. Went home and did some research with CO. It appeared that CO has changed the final coordinates a month ago, across some railway tracks. Looking at the map the cache were on the new updated coordinates, but when you pressed "start" it went for the old ones. Also the old coordinates appeared as waypoint in the app. When logging out and in again in the app, the stored data is cleared and the new correct waypoint appears in the app. This seems to be a tradeoff for storing off-line data. On the other hand the cache shows on the right spot on the map ?? Try this youself. Its a feature but not a nice one :( 

/pli

I've seen a similar pattern with multi-caches and on-site puzzle caches. I load the cache into the app, work out the final coordinates, and enter the final coordinates as the cache's edited coordinates. But then there is no way to force the app to load fresh data (including my final coordinates). I ended up creating another waypoint in the app.

I encountered the same issues yesterday while entering manually the waypoint in my GPSr it give me the old coordinates and the old distance in the waypoint tab. Strangely on the map tab it is a the new spot that the reviewer changed for the CO 3 weeks ago with the right distance for it.

I don't use off-line data.