Changes to a series of caches

Good Evening. 

I have had a small series of 4 caches that have been hidden for 5 years. I intend to add a few tweaks to the series (a few additional caches, a few slight location changes and some altering of the hides (to make them even more fun ???) the question I want to ask is.....

What is the correct way to do this for the ones moving location? Should I archive the existing and recreate a new cache, or should I just alter the location?

What is people's thoughts? 

You can move existing caches keeping in mind the 161m proximity rule. In view of how long the existing caches have been there you could archive them, and do a whole new series, without being accused of "churning". This would offer a new caching experience for previous finders as well as others. You could also include a bonus cache where finders can pick up clues for its coordinates as they go along. I have a series like that which has been very popular.

Not sure why you'd TD your caches if you didn't already know what you were going to do...

The only thing you can't change yourself is cache type, so if you're moving some less than 161m it's possible (if not now too near another).  :)

Moving over 161m requires a Reviewer.

There is no "correct" way.  Maybe it depends on  location and what "type" of cachers are in your area.  

Folks just out for numbers may not care about the originals. Others gave you FPs on those original hides for a reason...

You simply decide if you want to place caches for a series that had a good mix of favorite points already, or start from scratch and take your chances with all new.

For me, replace all and the "new caching experience" is just a few more hides in an area I've already been to.  Most here would say "big deal"...

- And I wouldn't find that much of a draw either.   I'd still find the few "new ones", but when I get to them.