Cache by country

Jenni@Alan

34 minutes ago, RuideAlmeida said:
35 minutes ago, Jenni@Alan said:

Could someone tell me if there is a web or plugin to know the types of cache (Mystery, multi, etc.) found by country?

Project GC will do it for you.

Depending on the country, you can also get this information using the old search page using the "by country" option (select the country from the drop-down menu).  It's not available for all countries, though. 

For example, here's a list of all virtual caches in Germany.

edit: probably more helpful, you can also get this by using the new search and filtering by cache type and by country; filtering virtual caches only and limiting the search to Germany returns the same 439 virtual caches.

Edited by hzoi
5 hours ago, Jenni@Alan said:

Hello everyone,

Could someone tell me if there is a web or plugin to know the types of cache (Mystery, multi, etc.) found by country?

Thank you,

Did I misunderstand this?  I thought the OP was looking for a way to find out which cache types THEY’ve found by country.

1 hour ago, IceColdUK said:

Did I misunderstand this?  I thought the OP was looking for a way to find out which cache types THEY’ve found by country.

Yeah, that's what it sounded like to me too.

I think HHL's method, using Advanced Search to filter by country seems to be the only web-based method.

There might be a macro in GSAK that will do it, but that would require using GSAK.

I would probably use something like GAPP to get my finds into a spreadsheet, and then create a pivot table of my finds by country and cache type.

Thanks for the answers. In the Project GC web I found a "Check" of a cache that made the function, I have also found a plugin for Gsak that has been helpful.

https://gsak.net/board/index.php?s=5b79cadbee3e5c0684d0c56b9b56b7bb&showtopic=22554&st=20&#entry218460

The advanced search through the Geocaching website is also an option, but then I should go one by one.

Regards,

26 minutes ago, Kreftelaer said:

Is it possible to filter on those with trackables, or with travel bugs? I'm looking for a place to drop the one I recently took.

Which part of this thread's title Cache by country

do you not understand? Please do not occupy this thread with a very different question. Thanks.

For short: yes.

Hans

Edited by HHL