Finding Caches along a route broken?

Is anyone else having problems with Finding Caches along a route? Three times today, with different browsers, I've tried to set up a route, with no luck. Today is NOT my first attempt to do this. I've done several Route PQs in the past. I clicked to Create New Route, specified the name of the route, then I get taken to a page where I specify the beginning and ending point. Then I click "Search," and the map box remains empty. After several tries of doing that, I decide to try to "Save Changes," and the resulting page says my route is 0 miles long. I have a support email in to Geocaching, but I just wonder if anyone else is having this problem. Again, this has happened today under Windows 10, on both Firefox and MSIE browsers.

Elaine Poe

TxStrawberryCreek

1 hour ago, GeoTrekker26 said:

I tried it again today and it is working.  It would be nice if GS would provide a notice that they fixed a problem if someone went to the trouble to report it.  

There was a release yesterday that broke a multitude of things. When those started popping up, the release was rolled back. It wasn't a matter of quietly fixing a single item.

3 minutes ago, Moun10Bike said:

There was a release yesterday that broke a multitude of things. When those started popping up, the release was rolled back. It wasn't a matter of quietly fixing a single item.

Isn't "quietly fixing a multitude of things" even worse?

Perhaps a notice along the lines of "We rolled out a change earlier today that broke a number of functions, and we've rolled it back." would help the customers know what's going on and prevent them wasting time trying to fix now non-existent issues.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, MartyBartfast said:

Isn't "quietly fixing a multitude of things" even worse?

Perhaps a notice along the lines of "We rolled out a change earlier today that broke a number of functions, and we've rolled it back." would help the customers know what's going on and prevent them wasting time trying to fix now non-existent issues.

Either way, I'm sure people would complain. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2