Bugs and coins missing

Today I looked at several trackables that I found and later released. Some in different states. I am very disturbed that last known person hat dropped them was me. 

Looks like I kept them, but in reality I dropped them. 

I have a hunch that there are people out there that finds a cache just to find and keep trackables, don't sign the log or count as found. or take the trackable out of a cache and claim it was not in there.

This is my own opinion...not to start any kind of drama or problems.

I would never keep any trackables because I know people pay for them and loves to see where they been and are at in the world. I bought a couple tags that will be going out soon and would love to see them visit several countries. I have a feeling they will vanish along the way. So I will send out a proxy.

4 minutes ago, GEO COWBOYS said:

I have a hunch that there are people out there that finds a cache just to find and keep trackables, don't sign the log or count as found.

Bear in mind, that especially in summertime, many geocachers play during vacations, so the logs may have some delay.

Edited by RuideAlmeida

Incorrect logs gotta be tough on trackable owners who look at their logs. We haven't found an inventory correct in some time.

I feel bad for the TOs who have to lock theirs too, because some cacher  put a photo of it in their gallery with the tracking code visible, and  getting too many fake discovers.

- The TOs probably wondering where they're coming from.

Edited by cerberus1
splleling