Can't make a List 'Public'

JohnCNA

I consider this to be a mistake in the web site programming on the Your Lists page. 

I made a List of a new series and wanted to mark it as Public so it would show for all on the cache page and others could easily download the series. I was using my Android phone and the Chrome and default browser. There was no option on the Lists page to mark the list as Shareable or Public. Also missing was the Notifications option. See the first attached pic.

The problem is when viewing the Lists page with your phone in Portrait orientation, the web site removes those columns from the display. It's not that the display is too big and you have to scroll sideways. The columns are simply removed. Rotate the phone to landscape, and the columns are added back, as seen in pic 2.

Screenshot_20180805-085711_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20180805-085744_Chrome.jpg

Edited by JohnCNA
1 hour ago, RuideAlmeida said:

Click over the List Status... then you can choose to change it to Public, or Share it.

Right, but it only shows when the phone is being held in landscape mode. Can't be accessed if the phone is held in portrait orientation.

1 hour ago, JohnCNA said:

Right, but it only shows when the phone is being held in landscape mode. Can't be accessed if the phone is held in portrait orientation.

So what?

Hit the up/down button:

27801e231858ca53d6a051ab8d8ddcf3.png

Select which column you want to see just beside the BM's name:

ab79c37df09690cfc06459a21811fc2e.png

Click "List Status". Done:

4044b55eb6c8e89c3f25573c60a8f269.png

Hans

Edited by HHL