Help please regarding challenges on android app.

Snowdan

So my partner and I are trying to participate in the "Mass351" challenge, for finding a cache in every town in Massachusettes. We have both been using the android app exclusively, and neither one of us own an actual GPS. I'm still new to all of this, and can't quite figure out how to sign up/participate in a challenge. Any help in this would be greatly appreciated! T.I.A.

Edited by Snowdan
Spelling fixes
2 hours ago, Snowdan said:

So my partner and I are trying to participate in the "Mass351" challenge, for finding a cache in every town in Massachusettes. We have both been using the android app exclusively, and neither one of us own an actual GPS. I'm still new to all of this, and can't quite figure out how to sign up/participate in a challenge. Any help in this would be greatly appreciated! T.I.A.

You don't need to sign up for this challenge. All you need to do is complete the requirements, find the challenge cache, and then provide proof that you completed the challenge requirements when you log your Find for the challenge cache.

The following checker should help: http://twilightsw.com/cgi/ma351.cgi

• Upvote 1
56 minutes ago, niraD said:

You don't need to sign up for this challenge. All you need to do is complete the requirements, find the challenge cache, and then provide proof that you completed the challenge requirements when you log your Find for the challenge cache.

The following checker should help: http://twilightsw.com/cgi/ma351.cgi

Ahh I see. I've been using this website from my phone, and I've recently read that it's not so mobile friendly at times.

Thanks for your help, niraD.