Topo North America Help

Lacomo

1.  Go to the topmost option of the Topo NA 10's Geocaching tab, New Pocket Query, and click,

2.  Navigate to Play, Pocket queries and select,

3. Download the desired PQ,

4.  Unzip the file and drag 'n' drop the gpx file(s) over Topo map,

5.  If there are two files, I move the waypoints from the waypoint file into the cache layer,

6.  Then the Sync to the PN-60 should do it.

Edited by Team CowboyPapa

It sounds like the OP is having trouble getting the software to communicate with Groundspeak's servers. I think the API access was changed recently to comply with new privacy laws. Unless Topo NA 10 gets an update to address this, you may be stuck downloading and installing PQs manually from the website.

21 hours ago, Mineral2 said:

It sounds like the OP is having trouble getting the software to communicate with Groundspeak's servers. I think the API access was changed recently to comply with new privacy laws. Unless Topo NA 10 gets an update to address this, you may be stuck downloading and installing PQs manually from the website.

Precisely.

Many software titles no longer function correctly, most of which are no longer supported/developed, and are unlikely to receive necessary updates to correct this issue.

I suspect this topic will become almost as common as the 'Garmin Communicator Will Not Work' topic we keep seeing repeated over and over....