Convert LIST of caches to .gpx file

OK - Since the limit for PQ is 1000 caches, has anyone SUCCESFULLY downloaded 2 or 3 or 4 PQ to the GPS directory of their Garmin and had them all be visible on the map.  I have a Garmin MT 610 running Windows 10 with the ability  (in theory anyway) to have 4000 waypoints in the Montana. AND SO TO BE SPECIFIC - I have created the PQ, I have opened them in the Geocaching App and all are visible, I copy them to the GPS directory on the Montana 610 and maybe 1500 of the caches are visible.  Suggestions ??  I am not using Garmin Express because I see no value in trying to create a list one cache at a time.

9 minutes ago, GeoCycMan said:

...I copy them to the GPS directory on the Montana 610 and maybe 1500 of the caches are visible.

How far away are these caches from your current location? You'll only see caches that are within 100 miles in the list of caches, but you should be able to see all of them if you pan the map to the appropriate area.

7 hours ago, GeoCycMan said:

with the ability  (in theory anyway) to have 4000 waypoints in the Montana.

That limit is for waypoints only. Geocaches have their own limit as they are treated differently from waypoints.

+ what A-Team said.

Hans

14 hours ago, GeoCycMan said:

OK - Since the limit for PQ is 1000 caches, has anyone SUCCESFULLY downloaded 2 or 3 or 4 PQ to the GPS directory of their Garmin and had them all be visible on the map.  I have a Garmin MT 610 running Windows 10 with the ability  (in theory anyway) to have 4000 waypoints in the Montana. AND SO TO BE SPECIFIC - I have created the PQ, I have opened them in the Geocaching App and all are visible, I copy them to the GPS directory on the Montana 610 and maybe 1500 of the caches are visible.  Suggestions ??  I am not using Garmin Express because I see no value in trying to create a list one cache at a time.

You can have tens of thousands of geocaches on your Montana 610. GPX or GGZ. As other shave indicated, only geocaches within a 100 mile radius of the current location appear in the list, but they all appear on the map, with one caveat: Geocache Filters. Maker very certain you have none set! Detailed info can be found at this Montana wiki.