Treasure X trackables

TorboBen

So far, all  promotion trackables we  received  had only that trackable . 

It's meant to be used  during the promotion, so I guess they feel a "proxy" wouldn't be needed/necessary.

When you click on the "I accept" on the page (to put you on the request list), it usually says you agree to place it in a cache within a certain timeframe (two weeks mostly) .  Didn't yours?

2 minutes ago, The SuperKnotts said:

Looking for information on the Treasure X trackables. It looks like the only #treasurexgeo "unique" icon belongs to the gold Treasure X trackables and the character do not have there own. Will they have one later? thanks 

The ones that currently have generic gray icons? In some cases, it's just a matter of the designer sending the icon image. So, it seems possible.

50 minutes ago, The SuperKnotts said:

thanks

There is a set of US State Flag tags, and slowly but surely their icons show up. I don't know where the backup was, but some were generic icons for months. That thread is around here somewhere. It may show what the typical time frame may be.

On 8/7/2018 at 5:04 PM, The SuperKnotts said:

Looking for information on the Treasure X trackables. It looks like the only #treasurexgeo "unique" icon belongs to the gold Treasure X trackables and the character do not have there own. Will they have one later? thanks 

I received one of the character Treasure X trackables.  When I activated it, all I saw was the generic TB icon.  I just checked it now and it has the Gold Treasure X icon, no character.  It's better than the generic bug, and it does identify it as a TreasureX TB.

TB screenshot.png