Church micro statistics

Loggerheads!

A small start, using Search, region United Kingdom, and cache name contains Church Micro - it seems that there are 10,400+ of them, of 206,000 caches in the U.K.

Most of them date from 2007 on, one from Feb 2003, GCD659. The original? or just the oldest survivor? I don't know.

https://www.geocaching.com/play/search?origin=United+Kingdom&ot=2&g=11&types=2,3,8,5,1858,4,9,3773&sizes=2,8,6&kw=Church micro

Oops, sorry, I responded to a general question about Church micro caches. To your specific question on YOUR stats,  you could modify the search above, and ask for it with caches I have NOT found. The difference is the ACTIVE Church micro caches that you have found. This won't tell you about archived that you've found.

You can download a MyFinds pocket query, and open it in many text editors, then search for Church Micro in the titles. That will include archived and would at least get a count of how many you've found.

Edited by Isonzo Karst

The Church Micro Stats page is here: http://www.15ddv.me.uk/geo/cm/index.html

You can view lists from the top on down on the statistics link from that page (which is here), but those aren't searchable.

So, from the first page click the link in the awards section which talks about being able to view a data file - it will take you to this data page. Then search for your name on the list (use CtrL + F to open a search window (Cmd+F on a Mac) and start typing your caching name). From that I can see that you have 81 finds by the most recent data set (which I think dates from 30 June). I was surprised to find that I have 141 - I'd guessed it was in the 30-40 range. But then Church Micros get everywhere... :-)

Hope that helps.

Edited by Blue Square Thing
2 hours ago, Isonzo Karst said:

Most of them date from 2007 on, one from Feb 2003, GCD659. The original? or just the oldest survivor? I don't know.

It's church micro number 11060 or something - so very much not the original (which would, I assume, be number 1). It seems that it has been adopted and then given a CM number later - this is a regular occurrence - for the few I own I didn't get the number until the cache was published in general.

GC17878 seems to have been the first - although it's premium only so I can't read the page. #2 dates from November 2007 and is https://coord.info/GC178M5