Garmin Oregon 450, like new, only used once, $120 each or $220 for both

I am interested in one unit, but do not have Pay Pal. Is there another way to make payment, perhaps through Zelle?

Other questions. Can you verify the unit is in full working condition? Are street maps loaded? For what area? Thanks.

Left a similar message for you in the Geocaching.com Message Center. If you need contact info, please reply to that post, and I will provide it to you privately rather than on a public forum.

Ken (of yoinkers)

I have a question about the GPS units you have for sale. Can you tell me how many Geocaches can be loaded on at one time. I have a Magellan Explorist 310 now, and it only will hold 10 to 15 at a time. It also runs on 2 AA batteries and goes through them very fast. I was considering a Garmin Etrex 30. But if yours compares, I will consider one of them. Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, TandSWard said:

I have a question about the GPS units you have for sale. Can you tell me how many Geocaches can be loaded on at one time. I have a Magellan Explorist 310 now, and it only will hold 10 to 15 at a time. It also runs on 2 AA batteries and goes through them very fast. I was considering a Garmin Etrex 30. But if yours compares, I will consider one of them. Thanks in advance

The 450 holds something like 5000 Caches.

See this link -

Only one unit left now.  Spoke with the  very accommodating owner who was kind enough to send the GPSr to a relative near where I live so I could "try before I buy".  Ran it through the paces today and plunked down my $100. GPSr is in "like new" condition.  This is a very good unit for the price.  For me it is an upgrade from my Oregon 300 which met an unfortunate death recently. Don't hesitate to pull the trigger if you had any thoughts this might not be a legitimate offer. This bargain will likely disappear soon to a savvy buyer.