simple "collect the points" Wherigo creating

_CuSO4

Hi,

I'd like to create a WIGO scenario, where you'll need to enter a couple of zones to "collect" them. In some of them, besides physically accessing them, you'll need to answer a question. When all the zones are collected, the final cache location should be available (maybe after last, final question). What Wherigo builder would be the easiest to use for this purpose? And maybe you know some tutorials, where I can learn more?

Thanks in advance for you help!

Wherigo\\kit has two kits for this:

- The question and answer kit requires the person to go to the zones in order.  You can ask any number of questions you want and show messages before, between, or after them.

- The lights out kit allows you to group the zones together.  You can then say the players have to visit, for example, four of the five zones (or all of them) in the first group before going to the next group.  You can also ask questions and show messages.

Since you can import Kit-created cartridges into Urwigo and either see how they were created or continue customizing the cartridge further, I'd suggest you start with Kit if you're just getting started with Wherigo.  Create something visually and, when you're ready, try one of the more complete builders, such as Urwigo.