Taking Kids!

amigodana

Hello everyone!!! First off, I am new to this so I will probably need help understanding terminology!

Me and my wife are raising our grandkids and we thought that this could be a great and healthy activity to do with the family. My question though is when I get on the map and look up the cache's I can see what they are but is there a way of narrowing a search to the caches that my be more interesting for younger kids to find? I want to be able to find the bigger caches and eliminate looking through all the smaller sign in cache's.

Look for the size under the D/T ratings, in my photo there are 2 micros, 1 small and 1 regular size shown, once you locate a few larger ones my advice to you is go find a few with out the grand kids, when you locate one that is suitable, re-visit with them, but pretend it's your first time there.

You can even restock a few trad able items in the containers to guarantee a good time.

caches.JPG