How do I search for caches with travelbugs around me

matos-sorge

We find more trackables in caches not listed in inventory than caches that show any in there. 

If your goal is to find trackables, I feel most inventories would have you disappointed.  Better to just be surprised when you find one.  :)

Some odd reason, many movement logs haven't been correct for a while now.  We're seeing it in some long-time players as well as new, so don't know why that is.

13 hours ago, matos-sorge said:

Is there a way search for caches with travelbugs around me?

I know I can go to a cache and check if it has a travelbug but I can't seem to find a search filter so that I only get relevant results in the cache list.

The other posters described some ways to do this, but keep in mind that they'll only give you caches which have trackables listed as being in them. There's a good chance that the trackable may not actually be in there. Before you head out to grab one of the trackables, check its recent logs and see if it was placed in the cache recently. If it's been a while and there have been many finds of the cache since then, then it's probably gone. Also watch for people mentioning that it's missing or that there aren't any trackables physically in the cache.