Moving home... My caches are up for adoption.

I will be moving out of my current area in the not-too-distant future and will not be able to properly maintain the caches I have in the Bedfordshire / Hertfordshire area.

If anybody is willing to adopt one or more of them, please get in touch via the geocaching Message Centre. Any not adopted will, in due course, be archived. There are maintenance overheads for some of them with information sheets needing to be  checked and replaced at regular intervals so please don't take them on if you're not prepared to maintain them properly. I'll list those needing adoption below...

Thanks in advance

John (Pharisee)

Traditional caches

GC4FAE      Hornet's Hide 5 - Spooks up East (this was originally set by "The Hornet" in 2002)... Gone to "The Bongtwashes"... Many thanks.

GCQZ91     The Plantation Set - #1(a) Minsbury Plantation... Gone to "CapJackSparrow"... Many thanks.

GCD90F     The Plantation Set - #2 Tingley Field Plantation... Gone to "CapJackSparrow"... Many thanks.

GCD914     The plantation Set - #3 Bygrave Plantation... Gone to "CapJackSparrow"... Many thanks.

GCWYY5    Soda's Stash... Gone to "CapJackSparrow"... Many thanks.

GC2ARGK  M1 Junction 10 - Luton Airport Travel Bug Hotel... Gone to "The Bongtwashes"... Many thanks.

Little Quest caches

GC34NH5   LQ:Bedfordshire - Jackdaw Hill..... Gone to "dirtycourgette"... many thanks.

GC177F3    LQ:Hertfordshire - Lilly Who?...... Gone to "Ed2Ed"... Many thanks.

Puzzle Caches

GCQ7PK    'Hare' Today, Gone Tomorrow.... Gone to "dirtycourgette"... many thanks.

GC26ENP   One for Kerrie??... Gone to "CapJackSparrow"... Many thanks.

GC2N9E2   Righteous Indignation.... Gone to "dirtycourgette"... many thanks.

GC1P2EF    The Secret Stash of Futhark the Elder...... Gone to "Ed2Ed"... Many thanks.

Series Caches

GC101C3   Dance of the Dead : Chapter 1 - The Village Hall..... Gone to "abiherts"... Many thanks.

GC101C5   Dance of the Dead : Chapter 2 - The Maltings..... Gone to "abiherts"... Many thanks.

GC101C7   Dance of the Dead : Chapter 3 - The Church..... Gone to "abiherts"... Many thanks.

GC101CA   Dance of the Dead : Chapter 4 - The Post Office..... Gone to "abiherts"... Many thanks.

GC101CD   Dance of the Dead : Chapter 5 - The Farm..... Gone to "abiherts"... Many thanks.

GC3FRT8   Hoo'll Challenge Lilley? Cache 1... Gone to "mr +mrs minion"... Many thanks.

GC3G0ZZ   Hoo'll Challenge Lilley? Cache 2... Gone to "mr +mrs minion"... Many thanks.

GC3G1VE   Hoo'll Challenge Lilley? Cache 3... Gone to "mr +mrs minion"... Many thanks.

GC3GY1M   Hoo'll Challenge Lilley? Cache 4... Gone to "mr +mrs minion"... Many thanks.

GC3GY7T   Hoo'll Challenge Lilley? Cache 5... Gone to "mr +mrs minion"... Many thanks.

GC3GY7B   Hoo'll Challenge Lilley? Cache 6... Gone to "mr +mrs minion"... Many thanks.

Edited by Pharisee

Hi John

I've just seen your post on Facebook and, as you are the owner of some of my favourite caches, I'd be sorry to see these be archived.

I appreciate that I'm not a well known geocacher with thousands of finds so understand if you are happier letting others adopt them but I would be more than happy to take on some of the ones that I have found -

GCQ7PK    'Hare' Today, Gone Tomorrow

GC101C3   Dance of the Dead : Chapter 1 - The Village Hall

GC101C5   Dance of the Dead : Chapter 2 - The Maltings

GC101C7   Dance of the Dead : Chapter 3 - The Church

GC101CA   Dance of the Dead : Chapter 4 - The Post Office

GC101CD   Dance of the Dead : Chapter 5 - The Farm

GCD914     The plantation Set - #3 Bygrave Plantation

Best wishes for your impending move.

Thanks

Jo (mulberrygirl21)

38 minutes ago, Pumpkin67 said:

Hi there. LQ Bedfordshire is pretty close to me so happy to adopt if no other takers (esp as I was FTF)

On a different note, what's the plan for Your Mission. I'm about 4 stages in at the moment.

Mike aka Pumpkin67

I have no plans to archive or adopt out "Your Mission.... " at the moment so you're ok to carry on. That may well change in the fullness of time but for now, it will be business as usual.

Many thanks to Tony and Cath (Ed2Ed) for taking over ownership of "LQ:Herfordshire" and "The Secret Stash of Futhark the Elder".

Also to Bob (The Bongtwashes) for taking over "Hornet's Hide 5" and The "M1 Junction 10 - Luton Airpot T/B Hotel"

Edited by Pharisee
On 7/25/2018 at 3:27 PM, mulberrygirl21 said:

Hi John

I've just seen your post on Facebook and, as you are the owner of some of my favourite caches, I'd be sorry to see these be archived.

I appreciate that I'm not a well known geocacher with thousands of finds so understand if you are happier letting others adopt them but I would be more than happy to take on some of the ones that I have found -

GCQ7PK    'Hare' Today, Gone Tomorrow

GC101C3   Dance of the Dead : Chapter 1 - The Village Hall

GC101C5   Dance of the Dead : Chapter 2 - The Maltings

GC101C7   Dance of the Dead : Chapter 3 - The Church

GC101CA   Dance of the Dead : Chapter 4 - The Post Office

GC101CD   Dance of the Dead : Chapter 5 - The Farm

GCD914     The plantation Set - #3 Bygrave Plantation

Best wishes for your impending move.

Thanks

Jo (mulberrygirl21)

Jo... I've sent you a message via the Message Centre :D

John

All gone now. Very many thanks to those of you that have taken on those caches that I still had left. Who knows... If there's any room left around whichever area I eventually settle, I may be tempted to set a few more. Happy caching, folks. It's been a privilege to have been part of this areas caching community for so long.