100 Finds....

8 minutes ago, Katlady1965 said:

How long after my 100 finds for the hidden creatures does it register?  It keeps saying find 8 more... I have found all of them!  Anyone?  

That's a question for a geocaching part of the forums.  The Off Topic section is about anything except Geocaching related topics.

The promotion requires one to find 100 caches during that time period, not 100 total finds since joining. (Congrats on reaching 100 total finds.)

• Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, Katlady1965 said:

How long after my 100 finds for the hidden creatures does it register?  It keeps saying find 8 more... I have found all of them!  Anyone?  

As K13 mentioned, the promotion happens over a particular time frame. You found eight caches before it began.

https://www.geocaching.com/play/souvenircampaign/hiddencreatures

Your first souvenir was “Bigfoot” on June 29th.

https://www.geocaching.com/p/default.aspx?u=Katlady1965&tab=souvenirs#profilepanel

You have 12 souvenirs, that's quite an accomplishment!  And there are still 3 more days.

Edited by kunarion
  • Upvote 1
16 hours ago, Katlady1965 said:

The site says, "From June 27 through July 25, earn up to 13 mythical creature souvenirs by finding geocaches and attending events".

You have 102 cache finds, but the promotion didn't start until June 27th.

Caches earlier wouldn't count towards the promotion.  You need to find eight more if you want all.  :)

11 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

Congratulations Katlady!  You worked hard for that one!

I did on my knees thru the vines!!!!!  When you grow up with 7 boy cousins, you learn to climb, jump, crawl, fall off the sled and run to keep up... 

Edited by Katlady1965