Tuesday Night Caching

Quantum Mechanic

Since some of us that work the last half of the week cannot make it to the Wednesday hoe-down and we would like to meet some of y'all, Sassquatch and myself thought that we would invite anyone who would like to do a little night caching to go along with us on Tuesday night. We are open to hitting anywhere. If you would like to join us, come on over to Chevy's on 185th in Beaverton. We will be there at 8pm next Tuesday, August 6th.

before.gif

COFFEE.....MUST HAVE COFFEE!!!!

Hmm.. Night caching, while having to work the following morning. Count me in as a definite maybe. Chevys has good grub, and super close to where I work. I will come in wearing a G.C. shirt and a Margarita in hand.

"I put instant soup in a microwave and almost went back in time." -Stephen Wright

So, from what I can tell we have about 7 cachers coming. I am bringing a first timer from work who wants to see what the heck I'm talking about. And he also wants to know how my shins got banged up so handily ( see after dark .) I hope everyone brings some choice caches and I am really stoked to meet people with a similar affliction that I find myself suffering from.

Don't look for it Taylor, you may not like what you find.- Dr. Zaius

Ok then.. 8pm tonight at Chevy's on 185th...

Bring FRS radios and cache printouts.

If it all works out well, we (those who don't work on Wednesday)should all go check out the Golden King Pickle Caper tomorrow night. It sounds like it will be interesting icon_smile.gif

-fractal

Ok then.. 8pm tonight at Chevy's on 185th...

Bring FRS radios and cache printouts.

If it all works out well, we (those who don't work on Wednesday)should all go check out the Golden King Pickle Caper tomorrow night. It sounds like it will be interesting icon_smile.gif

-fractal

Strange.. I posted a reply here, but it went away.. Hmmmm....Anyway...

I'll be there tonight... Chevy's on 185th at 8pm.

FRS radios...check!

Cache printouts...check!

If things go good tonight, those of us who don't have to work tomorrow night should go check out the Golden King Pickle Caper.. It should be fun icon_smile.gif

-fractal

[This message was edited by fractal on August 06, 2002 at 02:18 PM.]

Strange.. I posted a reply here, but it went away.. Hmmmm....Anyway...

I'll be there tonight... Chevy's on 185th at 8pm.

FRS radios...check!

Cache printouts...check!

If things go good tonight, those of us who don't have to work tomorrow night should go check out the Golden King Pickle Caper.. It should be fun icon_smile.gif

-fractal

[This message was edited by fractal on August 06, 2002 at 02:18 PM.]