Absent Leaders and Unresponsive Officers

wayfrog

Wayfrog kindly approved it for me. 

I continue to work away at my backlog. I'm doing a ton of waymarks from Calgary's Heritage Park, and learning a bunch in the process. I've started to add a "Related Waymarks" section to the end of my new waymarks (when appropriate) to connect things which may be in different categories but still tie together in various ways.

For example, I'm working on a waymark for a house at HP which is connected to the Eau Claire Lumber Company, and also to the local Norwegian community. So I'll be adding some waymarks for two local churches that were historically Norwegian, and some waymarks connected to Eau Claire Lumber Co, like Prince's Island. 

• Upvote 1

Good Day All.  What is considered "excessive" for a wait period for approval?  There are several waymarks that I submitted in mid November of 2023, so we are at about 50 days of waiting for both.  They appear to satisfy all criteria, yet they languish.  I do realize one category is considered an 'art' type of thing (the Ansel Adams, but my photos are actual 'nearly identical' photos of actual  he took).  Sorry to be a nuisance, but please consider these 'fine aged wines' of submissions for the periodic cleanup:

https://www.Waymarking.com/waymarks/wm19396_Grave_markers_Moravian_Cemetery_Bethlehem_PA

https://www.Waymarking.com/waymarks/wm193MC_Citizens_Fire_Co_2_Emmaus_PA_USA

Thanks for any advice or assistance,

Lightnin Bug

On 2/24/2024 at 2:22 AM, Torgut said:

Urban Legends and Superstitions

Latest approval: 8th January

Waiting for my WM to be approved: 22 days by now

Blues Note is an officer and logged in yesterday

monkeys4ever is an officer and logged in yesterday

QuesterMark is the leader and logged in yesterday

wow

Oh, don't be TOO surprised, Torgut. I happen to personally know a couple, mebbe even a few, who show up to check out various things, yet neglect to review any Waymarks while passing through. I could NAME NAMES!!! Hint! Hint!!!!

The Scrooge

Edited by ScroogieII

Does the process explained by wayfrog in the opening post of this thread still stands?  I see too many categories kind of abandoned and I plan to try to manage or at least become an officer in some. 

At the moment I have 4 pending WM's older than one month. My average is 1,53 WM per day.