Dead Vehicles

elyob

18 minutes ago, elyob said:

wayfrog continues to publish waymarks that all should have been reviewed by other people.

This is an ongoing issue IMO. While I really appreciate the work that wayfrog is doing, it should not continue to soley be this way. I think that stagnant categories (category managers) should be flagged and the leadership refreshed instead of having one person (wayfrog) continuously review and publish stagnant submissions to those categories.

I suggest that an message be drafted that can be sent to category leaders and officers after Wayfrog finds a number of stagnant submissions (the  kind that he has been publishing) - to let them know they need to pick up the slack. Call it a warning. After a couple unanswered warnings those category should be considered as no longer being actively managed and new officers can be promoted (by wayfrog). I think this approach will be better for the person (wayfrog) and for the game (officers dedicated to particular categories are more familiar with the requirements and if active can respond quicker to submissions, questions, etc).

• Upvote 3
3 minutes ago, Bon Echo said:

This is an ongoing issue IMO. While I really appreciate the work that wayfrog is doing, it should not continue to soley be this way. I think that stagnant categories (category managers) should be flagged and the leadership refreshed instead of having one person (wayfrog) continuously review and publish stagnant submissions to those categories.

I suggest that an message be drafted that can be sent to category leaders and officers after Wayfrog finds a number of stagnant submissions (the  kind that he has been publishing) - to let them know they need to pick up the slack. Call it a warning. After a couple unanswered warnings those category should be considered as no longer being actively managed and new officers can be promoted (by wayfrog). I think this approach will be better for the person (wayfrog) and for the game (officers dedicated to particular categories are more familiar with the requirements and if active can respond quicker to submissions, questions, etc).

Definitely! And when someone volunteers to help with a stagnant category, promote them.  Bon Echo's suggestion is a very good one.