Any recommendations for truly great caches

MNTA

I was wondering if folks had any recommendations for some amazing caching experiences. Not just the popular ones that get the favorite points for either being an old cache like GC12. I'm asking for suggestions for some great experiences. 

I am located in NW Oregon so any in this area I  can do maybe before the end of the summer. Though don't mind others further away just might take awhile before getting to them.

I'll start it out with two amazing caches I've found with my kids this summer which are at the top of my all time favorites.

https://coord.info/GC2MNZA Eliot Glacier Earthcache - 4.5/5 - Yes it was a tough but very rewarding and doable hike. Maybe 1 mile+ up and a little steep. Amazing views only 31 finds. 

https://coord.info/GC2C4DQ Cascade Challenge - 5/4.5 - Only accessible during non-rainy months. Requires climbing down a steep embankment, fording the river and hiking up to the base of a waterfall. All in all fun experience, great end location. 

I did enjoy GC17 the view at the top is great, GC12/GC16 really are just tourist draws to a cache in the woods, glad I did them.

Normally not a terrain junky. These just happen to be high and you do earn them if you read the logs of others the consensus is very positive.

Any suggestions?

I guess it really depends on your definition of "amazing caching experience".  Your examples are all 4.5 or 5 - is that a criteria?  Does it have to involve a hike?  I've seen some PNG's with fantastic views - in the right weather, of course.  And I've seen some hard hikes to ordinary caches.  So what type of experience are you looking for?