Geocache removed...Nerds go away!!!

geocat_

2 minutes ago, geocat_ said:

So I saw this the other day while caching near Mansfield, OH.  It sure has been popular on a certain Facebook group, but I thought I would share it here also.  

37238849_10155690127116497_2506298903968612352_n.jpg

Why is it always the ones who are so ignorant they can't even correctly spell what they are protesting? 

• Funny 1
10 minutes ago, MartyBartfast said:

Would be a great idea for a Virtual: Go to this spot and take a selfie :P

Or, if the "algorithm" was against you, you can make this a starting point of offset multi-cache. Count the letters written on guard rail...

8 hours ago, noncentric said:

Wow!  Someone was offended by a container that, presumably, can be easily removed - and replaced that with ink that will take special chemicals and/or elbow grease to remove?

Seems to be the way to operate anymore, a lot easier to complain or trash something than to think of ways to fix it. 

53 minutes ago, J Grouchy said:

If there weren't already a cache listed there, I'd totally hide one there.  That's exactly the sort of landmark worth bringing folks to.  ;)

Heck even the dreaded throw down. The cache is going to disappear as soon as it is placed anyway. 

46 minutes ago, Alkhalikoi said:

I like that they replace the blight of a hidden geocache and improve the scenery with graffiti.  What cache was this?  Curious if there were logs suggesting an irate neighbor.

Let's be clear that the local almost certainly wasn't objecting to the physical geocache, they were objecting to the people seeking the geocache. And while one possible explanation is a neighbor being unreasonable, we can't rule out the possibility that the geocachers seeking the cache were, in fact, a problem, possibly because of their own poor behavior.

On 7/17/2018 at 6:00 PM, geocat_ said:

So I saw this the other day while caching near Mansfield, OH.  It sure has been popular on a certain Facebook group, but I thought I would share it here also.  

37238849_10155690127116497_2506298903968612352_n.jpg

If there were EVER a case to be made for a throwdown I think this would be it..  LOL.

• Love 1